Monsoon means full enjoy and this is the season that brings several hair problems with it.Therefore , there is need to extra take care of your hair under this season to maintain your hair and their growth.Today , I am going to share some of the Dos and Don’s for monsoon friendly hair.
- Dehydration causes hair loss.Hence , drink at least eight to 10 glass of water daily.
- Nuts like almond and walnuts that are rich in magnesium and vitamins B are very good for strong and healthy hair.
- Eat a balanced diet one with at least two to three servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Keep combs and pillow covers clean.
- Don’t tie the hair too tightly.
- Stress is another important reason for hair loss.Therefore, sleep for seven to eight hours at least.
- Avoid junk food and eat food rich in vitamin B,C and niacin as they play a major role in hair growth.
Love you alll….